Sunday, February 28, 2016

Karazhan

I found this farm from the youtuber Farmguides and here is a link to his video showing more how to do this pull https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJhg7OM0Po.  At the very bottom of this post there is a screen shot showing the amount of cloth I got within an hour.










What did I do with the greens? I sent the greens over to an alt to disenchant them, there were few transmog greens in which a kept one that sold for 1k. I averaged about around 250-300 arcane dusts per hour. What did I do with the soul essences? I turned them into Bolts of soul cloth with I sold a few for 40g! I averaged around 70 soul cloth bolts an hour and what netherweave bolts I had left I turned into imbued bolts of netherweave which I can sell for 25g on my server. I averaged around 60 imbued bolts within an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment