Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Keeping up to date

     Sorry for the delay in getting the next part to my questing guide out. I have been busy with work, and other social events. I do have up to Duskwallow Marsh complete for the guide I just need to type the posts out. I'm hoping to get to around level 60 than start working on other starting zones, and possibly start the questing guide for the Alliance. Please do share with your friends if you enjoy these so far!
     I have made up to 700 gold on my level 41 Shaman, the character I'm using to find the best routes and what all the quests are. And I have made 800 gold on my level 31 Paladin, which is the character I have been using to test the guides to make sure the quests are numbered right and the routes flow perfectly.
     At this rate I do believe I will have close to 2-3k gold on each character before I hit outlands. Once I hit outlands, I have some good routes for mining I will be glad to share, I have them posted on my Youtube channel, but I believe I enjoy blogging more than I do making videos.
     I am hopeful to find routes in every zone that are good for both mining and herbalism, maybe even skinning for those who enjoy skinning! Hope everyone has a fantastic day, and a wonderful gold making experience! Plan to see another guide out sometime around the weekend or early next week :).   

No comments:

Post a Comment