Sunday, June 7, 2015

Linen Cloth Shuffle





First things first, check you auction house and see what the current price is for strange dust if it's about 1g 50s per dust than you would want to check and see what the going rate of linen cloth is, I generally like to keep it around 10-15s per cloth. It takes two cloth to make one bolt meaning you can buy bolts at around 20-30s each if they ever get low enough in your auction house.

From there it is all up to you rather you want to save the cloth you buy until you get a large some of bolts taking up space in your inventory or if you want to go ahead and start the shuffle. Personally I like holding onto the cloth until a get a bit just because I don't like posting in small amounts. Depending on how much dust I have I will typically post in stacks of 5 which I'm changing to 20 here after a finish my large shuffle of many different types of cloth >.<.

Okay so whenever you are ready to begin your tedious ways of gold making you will want to craft Brown Linen Pants which takes two bolts and one coarse thread to make after your inventory is full or once you are done crafting you will want to begin disenchanting which I use Trade skill master for destroying and mailbox... Haven't figured out how to use it for posting yet, I use auctioner at the moment for prices. Any gear you craft with linen only yield you about 1-2 dusts per and same with the essences.

The Total amount of gold you spend though to make these is 60s which your profit would be around 40s-2g. It's a small profit but its a profit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment