Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mageweave Cloth Shuffle

For this Shuffle you will want to search for the tailoring pattern White Bandits Mask on the Auction house. Every server is different and if I remember right the price range on my server is anywhere from 300-500g. I would spend even 2k on this pattern, that is how well this shuffle is.
Go to your auction house and look up the price of Vision Dust before you get started. If Vision dust sells for at least 50s than you should be able to make a really good profit off this. I am currently working on making and disenchanting 1000 White Bandit Masks Just got through 100 of them and I ended up with 263 Vision Dust. On my server the dust sells for 1g 20s each but I try to keep my dust up at around 50s each.

I try to minimize the amount of gold I spend on Mageweave due to the fact of selling the dusts for so cheap. I wouldn't spent anymore than 50s per cloth and 1g 50s per bolt. It takes four cloths to make one bolt.

With this shuffle I wouldn't recommend getting over 500 bolts just because the pattern you will be crafting it only takes one bolt so it tends to get very tedious. When you get to that point craft the Bandits Mask. When disenchanting you can get anywhere from 2-5 dusts per which is a big profit once you are all said and done.

If you don't have this pattern and no one on your server is selling it than I would resort to crafting the Black Mageweave Headband. This shuffle isn't anywhere near as good and you would want to see if the price of dream dust is about 1g on your auction house, and you would want to see if the Greater Nether Essence is at least 10g per essence, because this is where you will be making your gold with this shuffle.




No comments:

Post a Comment