Friday, June 3, 2016

Primal Fire, Air, and Water Part 1

Yes, I know what you are all probably thinking, why make another post over something you have 3 posts over already? Well I tend to be overly organized and it just didn't fit right if I just made one big post. This is located in Nagrand, just locate yourself near my marker on the map, and you should find elemental mobs. Use any addon that allows you to hop servers and you are ready!
This was already one of my favorite spots for just one type of element. But put all three together, what kind of gold will this farm yield? In this screenshot you can see I get 10 motes of air, 11 motes of water, and 24 motes of fire. All in 10 minutes! Primal air sells for 300g per, Water sells for 50-100g per, and fire sells for around 200g per. In 10 minutes I was able to get a roughly 700 gold so 4200 per hour! It may not be the best, but I see these primals only going up in price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment