Friday, June 3, 2016

Primal Life Part 2

I know it's hard to tell but this location is in Zangarmash in the top right corner of the map, where it's all brown (The Dead Mine) Server hopping would help refresh the mobs, but the spawn rate is fast enough there should always be a few up.
You could increase your profit here if you came as a herbalist, but you don't need one to use this farm. I didn't see a huge difference while I "skinned" the mobs, so I didn't use that option myself.
As you can see within five minutes I was able to gather 14 motes, so ten minutes would have been close to 30 motes and in an hour that's would be close to 15 primals. This primal only sells for around 50 gold each on my server. They have a few uses but I decided to just hold onto mine while I wait for the next expansion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment