Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Savage Leather

Always wonder where to farm a decent amount of Savage leather? Well you are in luck. Zul'Gurub, better known as "ZG" is probably my favorite place to farm Savage leather. Not only is this a good place to farm the leather, but it is also one of the best spots to level your skinning up! It took me only a few runs to get my skinning as high as you possibly can from skinning these mobs. Okay so now you are probably wondering what mobs are you skinning that makes you think this is a good spot? Well let me tell you.
Skipping all bosses, you want to jump into the water, druids have it easy with their water form, though other classes are able to run this. Try to get ever mob that's in the water. There are a few locations where crocks are on the land, try to pull those as well. You can pull the whole mote of mobs, but I find it best to split them into two groups. Pulling them all will only leave you with disappearing corpses.
It's been a while since I've taking this screenshot, but if I'm correct this was only a few runs worth. It actually looks like one. This screen shot shows I have 318 savage leather and the next shows I have 372. With mobs still needing to be skinned. You can get roughly 70 savage leather per group, two groups means 140 savage leather per run. Running this route for an hour will get you close to 1400 savage leather per hour! There are a few ways to make gold from this that I will be adding hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment